Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Top 5 resolutions you would never keep!!!

new_year_resolution_310I will lose weight this year; I will quit smoke this year, I will …. Stop it guys. Another new year and again bulks of unrealistic New Year resolutions. Everyone talks about I will do despite knowing that they would never do that very thing.

The bright New Year time and again draws out the snooty goal-makers in us. In my knowledge, the trouble with resolutions comes when we confuse dreams with promises.

So let’s simply not talk about that impractical resolution which we never follow. Instead we talk should about resolution we would never follow:

I will not have SEX at least for a month:
Come on!!! At least don’t lie to your body parts (read wittily) (WINK). Even if you say this thing 100 times a day, ‘I won’t have sex at least for a month’ it won’t work. This is the most unrealistic resolution that people take and make sure not to follow.

I won’t do something for her coz’ she is hot:
How many times have you declined a hot girl saying “hi baby, can you please lend me some money”? I am sure you have never ignored such offers even if you have to sell your wrist watch! So guys please do not make such lame resolutions.

NO flirting!!!
Ha ha ha !!! Can you beat that? A guy saying “I won’t flirt anymore” not even with my girl friend’s best and hottest friend. How can you ignore that friend of hers when she is wearing that tiny sexy dress with all her cleavage peeping out?

Lose virginity at last!!
So, you are a virgin. But it’s ok, just for the sake of losing your virginity you should not become a butt of joke. Don’t try to attempt all this just coz’ all your friends are not virgins anymore and are making fun of youi for that matter are thinking that you are impotent.

Source: Megha Chaturvedi

Next 5 Articles

Popular Posts