Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Oral Sex... Ofcourse! Why Not?

hands_in_pants

It wouldn't be news to you if I tell you that most people coy away from performing oral sex because they think it might be dangerous to their health. As a matter of fact, you might be one among the league, for which I just don't blame you. With the closed attitude of people towards talking about oral sex, forget performing it, I barely have people to blame. Here I burst some very common myths attached to this act of pleasure.

Myth #1: "If I go down on him, I would die because the semen is toxic."

I just couldn't ever in my life understand that how can the semen, that purely contains sperms for fertilization, be toxic in nature. Studies in various corners of the world have proven that the ejaculation from the male during the intercourse is perfectly HARMLESS. It does not mess around with your immunity, even if swallowed in.

Myth #2: "I will get pregnant if I swallow the ejaculation."

I mean, are you OK? Think about it. The fertilization happens if the semen passes through the vaginal canal and not ailmentary canal! The pregnancy will occur if the sperm containing semen enters your vaginal tract. It will then only be able to reach the ovum and fertilize the egg.

Myth #3: "Only men are entitled having to oral sex, and shouldn't be performed on women."

I say, Why not? The act of having sex is to provide pleasure to both the partners. If your girl likes being touched and licked in the erogenous zones then go ahead and make her feel special. You should be proud that she's bold enough to confront her desires to you.

os

Myth #4: "If I masturbate, oral sex wouldn't seem as pleasureable."

Who the hell put it their in your head. Masturbation has nothing to do with oral sex. Please get this thing out, oral sex is pleasureable if you are comfortable doing it, and not because you don't masturbate.

Myth #5: "I will not have STI's and STD's if I receive an oral sex."

Ofcourse you can. Most sexually transmitted diseases (STD's) and sexually transmitted infections (STI's) are transmitted through oral sex. Say, a Herpes or a Gonorrhea. If you are infected and you perform oral on your girl, then she might transfer the infection to your penis, and vice-versa you may transfer it to her vagina. So it's always better to use a condom and PLAY SAFE!!!

The last advise, please do not spare the fun just because you are plain and simple unaware. Wake Up! Know things and have a satisfying life...

Next 5 Artcles:

Popular Posts